Today we will talk about top 5 reasons why many people don’t go to the gym and their dream about a better body still remains dream. Instead of simply go to the gym and get work done many find excuses like:
1. I am skinny and those guys with muscles will laugh at me.
2. I am overweight and those guys/girls/women who looks better will laugh at me.
3. Can’t lift weight others are lifting
4. Don’t have money for a personal trainer and I don’t want to do mistakes which will hurt my health.
5. Dont feel comfortable when around so many people stares at me or whatever.
Let’s analyze each of these excuses and find a solution to help those of you who decided to make changes in your life but did not make any steps yet. So first excuse which is most popular I think (at least I’ve heard it more)
1. I am skinny and those guys with muscles will laugh at me. Firstly let me say that those muscular guys were skinny too some time ago but instead of looking for excuses they went to the gym and start weight lifting. Plus don’t think about this as this is start point of making changes and once you are in gym you already made your first step to success in building your body.
It is worth mentioning that normal people will never laugh but rather help while those who suffer of different kind of complexes may do it however they are not worth your attention so just keep moving on.
2. I am overweight and those guys/girls/women who looks better will laugh at me. Actually that is very similar to the first excuse and all I can add here is that in most cases no one in gym cares about how you look as all who are there come to work on their body and if there would be nothing to work on they would not be there isn’t it?
3. Can’t lift weight others are lifting. I really don’t understand those who think so, why would you care how much they lift and vice-versa? And remember that weight is not the goal but just a way to achieve your real goal which is building muscles. The important moment here is how accurate and correct you lift instead of simply throwing as much as possible and trying to move it. Correct technique is number one then goes amount of weight.
4. Don’t have money for a personal trainer and I don’t want to do mistakes which will hurt my health. Well that is good if you care about your health and once again its a step towards your happy long live but if you dont have money you can always find information on web. On MyWeightLiftingPrograms.Com you will find weight lifting programs to achieve your goal and exercises with information how they must be performed so you have nothing to worry about at this point. Plus you can always ask someone in the gym to help you.
5. Dont feel comfortable when around so many people stares at me or whatever. I know this situation and there are cases when you simply don’t like how the inside part of a gym was made I mean how everything is arranged, you don’t like people or even gym owner but that should never stop you, get out and find another better gym as there are always choices and if you say that another gym is too far remember Arnold Schwarzenegger and how he started his career of one of the best bodybuilders in the world….his first gym was 8km away of his home and he went there by walk.(!)
I hope I have brought enough reasons to change your mind and take action TODAY. Now its only YOU who will decide HOW you will LOOK and how you will LIVE.
Good luck and train hard!
Use Facebook to Comment on this Post